Banner

Banner

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

3rd Anniversary Gift 1!



Happy Birthday to my Blog!!!

Its amazing that three years has gone by since I first opened my little blog!!

Thank you all for visiting, commenting, liking this blog, liking my Facebook page, and for downloading my clothes and other goodies!!!!



The first birthday gift is a collection of sparkly dresses for your sim girls. 

The outfits with the boots came as everyday and outerwear.

The first ten are a Doursims recolor and the last five need LianaSims mesh, C004 mesh.













1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to your 3rd anniversary!!! It's great to see you around :)
    Beautiful pictures and stuff, your toddler clothes is cute and lovely and I have a LOT of it in my game! Thank you for making my baby sims prettier :)
    Good luck to the next (at least) three years of blogging and creating Leah :-)

    ReplyDelete